A pair of victories for Liqui Moly Team Engstler in TCR Asia Series season opener
04. April 2018 - With victories for Luca Engstler and Mitchell Cheah as well as two further podium results at Sepang International Circuit, Liqui Moly Team Engstler had a particularly successful start of its campaign in the 2018 TCR Asia Series. The team that had claimed last year's teams' and drivers' titles lived up to its role as favourites and seamlessly built on the achievements from the previous year.
PAGID Racing is the official brake partner of Max Kruse Racing
27. March 2018 - Newly-founded motorsport team of the German football professional to compete in ADAC TCR Germany with PAGID Racing brake performance
CUPRA trusts in PAGID Racing
27. March 2018 - SEAT has upgraded its CUPRA performance division to a separate brand. Like SEAT Sport, CUPRA trusts in the brake performance of PAGID Racing. The CUPRA TCR, the first race car of the new sporting brand, will be competing, among others, in the FIA World Touring Car Cup (WTCR).
Luca Engstler secures TCR Middle East title
26. February 2018 - Luca Engstler is crowned 2018 TCR Middle East Champion. The driver of Liqui Moly Team Engstler secured the title in Race 1 in the final meeting at Bahrain International Circuit. Third place in the Drivers' standings went to his teammate Florian Thoma. The icing on the cake for PAGID Racing partner Liqui Moly Team Engstler was the Teams' title, grasped with a comfortable advantage of 53 points.
A successful season opener for PAGID Racing in Dubai
17. January 2018 - An overall win, four class wins and a total of eleven teams on the podium: PAGID Racing enjoyed a perfect start of the new season during the 24H Dubai (11-13 January). The BLACK FALCON team claimed the prestigious overall win with its #2 Mercedes-AMG GT3. PAGID Racing partner Liqui Moly Team Engstler secured itself a convincing win in the 24H TCE Series season opener with its #130 Volkswagen Golf GTi TCR.
Coming soon: THE REVOLUTION IN RALLY BRAKING
As of 25th January, 2017 the way we brake in rally sports is going to change. In our anniversary year, we will share our brand new rally material with the public for the very first time. Time for a first impression…
CHECK IT OUT
PAGID Racing brake discs: New applications for touring car racing
From now on, PAGID Racing brake discs are also available for numerous TCR cars. The new performant competition brake discs with a diameter of 378 mm are the perfect choice for TCR class machinery.
Two world championship titles for Aston Martin Racing in FIA WEC
A great success for Aston Martin Racing in the FIA World Endurance Championship (FIA WEC): in the season finale at Bahrain, the team sealed the world championship titles in both the GT Pro teams' classification and in the GT drivers' standings.
Mattias Ekström and EKS: double world champion
Victory for Mattias Ekström in the drivers' standings and first place in the teams' classification – that is the successful record for PAGID Racing partner EKS in the 2016 FIA World Rallycross Championship. Prior to the season finale, Mattias Ekström had already secured himself the drivers' world championship title. Together with team-mate Toomas Heikkinen, he also sealed the title in the teams' standings for his outfit during the season finale.
Success in FIM Sidecar World Championship
A 1-2 for PAGID Racing customers in the FIM Sidecar World Championship: Pekka Päivärinta/Kirsi Kainulainen clinched the world championship title while Tim Reeves/Grégory Cluze were runners-up. In other categories, teams were also successful with PAGID Racing brake performance.
Pagid Racing Brake Pads, Racing Brake Disk and Brake Fluid
We are the Distributor
As a member of the TMD Friction Group, bt Bremsen Technik GmbH is the manufacturer of Pagid RS racing and high performance brake pads. Our brake pads are designed to produce the highest possible performance levels over a wide range of operating conditions, and are available in many different material formulations. They fit most popular racing and high performance calipers and also may be fitted as an upgrade to many standard calipers for high performance cars. In addition, Pagid RS brake pads are fitted as original equipment to some of the most prestigious and powerful production cars in the world including Aston Martin, Bugatti, Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche. With our research facility in Leverkusen, manufacturing in Essen and technical service in Friedrichsdorf, we are capable of developing and manufacturing brake friction solutions according to customer specification in a short time.